Every morning, I'll start your day with the More Music Morning Show! Plus Weather, traffic and quick little bits of information to help make it a stress free drive to work.
Thanks again for making me a part of your morning!
GAS PRICES ON THE RISE AGAIN!
by johnnynew,posted Apr 11 2011 10:23AM
The average price of a gallon of gasoline has jumped 19 cents over the past three weeks. The Lundberg Survey of fuel prices now puts the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.76. That's 91 cents higher than it was this time last year.
TOP 5 SIGNS THE PRICE OF GAS IS OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN
1. Gas stations giving away crying towels with every 10 gallons.
2. Gasoline now being sold in cups: short, tall and grande.
3. Employees asking for a "Cost of fill-up" raise.
4. U.S. currency is now based on the gas standard.
5. Gas station employees having to buy flack jackets to wear when they go change prices.