Every morning, I'll start your day with the More Music Morning Show! Plus Weather, traffic and quick little bits of information to help make it a stress free drive to work.
Thanks again for making me a part of your morning!
GET READY FOR A NEW FASHION TREND
by johnnynew,posted Sep 14 2010 8:36AM
What's with Lady Gaga wearing clothes made out of raw meat? Is there a cotton shortage? Is she trying to be voted the world's most sexiest woman by butchers? Someone help me understand!
Lady Gaga says her meat dress was a commentary about being treated like meat, not eating it. She told Ellen DeGeneres on her show that it was tied to her protests against the U.S. military's ``Don't Ask, Don't Tell'' policy toward gay soldiers.
She says it was not meant to disrespect vegans or vegetarians, but to say, ``If we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones.''
TOP 5 ADVANTAGES TO WEARING CLOTHES MADE OUT OF RAW MEAT
1. Odds are pretty good someone else will be wearing the same cut.
2. When some guy says, "Nice rump roast," he'll actually be talking about your clothes.
3. You're already looking forward to summer and those thinner cuts.
4. Your dog will never hesitate to fetch your pants.
5. Don't need to remember to bring a coat, just butcher paper.