Every morning, I'll start your day with the More Music Morning Show! Plus Weather, traffic and quick little bits of information to help make it a stress free drive to work.
Thanks again for making me a part of your morning!
Stress Free Family Holiday Month
by johnnynew,posted Dec 7 2010 10:16AM
The number one cause of holiday stress is spending too much money. That's the word from a recent Franklin Covey survey asking over 15,000 customers what causes them stress during the most wonderful time of the year.
Here are the top 10 most stressful holiday activities in ranked order of most stressful to least stressful:
1. Spending too much money
2. Creating a specific holiday budget
3. Deciding what gift to buy for whom
4. Managing workload to take time off
5. Not enough time to shop
6. Not enough time for events
7. Sending gifts and cards on time
8. Taking care of physical well-being
9. Relationshops with family, friends and co-workers
10. Decorating for or hosting a holiday party
TOP 5 SIGNS YOU'RE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD TOO MUCH
1. You've earned enough frequent flyer miles to go to Mars...Twice.
2. When you pull out the credit card, the sales clerk says, "Don't worry! Got it!"
3. The numbers on it are worn down to impressions.
4. All the custodial workers at the mall know you by your first and last name.
5. Charging a piece of gum? Really?